21.6.09

My Zebra Threw Up Some Flowers

The cliche hard-and-soft-combo. The skirt's actually a pencil skirt, but I folded it up and safety pinned it. Hehe.

I pretend I'm fabulous. Please get over it :)
(Shirt - Forever 21 $10, Skirt - Thrifted $6)


Hardy, har, I stole my dad's belt. Even though he's insanely skinny, it was still to big so I had to tie it.


(Bracelets - Assortment, Rings L to R - Mexico, Le Chateau, Vintage)


(Necklace - Urban Planet $10)
I found this necklace when I was shopping with my cousins - at Urban Planet! I was so shocked. I love chains, so of course I had to buy it. Also, the bow tie is a nice touch.


(Bow tie - H&M $4)
I'm the girl with the bow tie because I always wear bow ties! Well, not necessarily when I'm wearing my own clothes. But, when I'm stuck in my uniform, I always try to jazz it up with accessories (which are, apparently, "unacceptable") and bow-ties. You have no idea how happy I am to get out of my uniform for two whole months!
Yeah, I'm aware it looks like I have a bald spot.

Enjoyed? Hope so! Comment? Yes please!

8 comments:

DaisyChain said...

thank you so much! what a fantastic outfit.

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

woohoo first comment, EVER! Am I a loser for being super excited?

probably.

Especially because I commented on your blog first. Oh well..

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I finally found a blog thats starting out (literally) just like me! O.K. so I have to say your style is wild and daring but also addicting! I love your first two pictures! How you mix the floral with the zebra print and then top off the look with the skinny belt! Wow..and your actually wearing a bow tie which looks different (finally) for a change! I love individuality and uniqueness when it comes to dressing and you bring those elements together.
check out my fashion blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

Posh said...

Lovely skirt!

FASHION CHALET said...

Zebra tank fabulous, and thanks for the comment ;)


x!!

Noelle + Kendall said...

This outfit looks so fun and fantastic! love the mix of prints and colors :]


check out our blog, subscribe if you wanna?
www.fanseapants.blogspot.com

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Thanks everyone for commenting! It really makes me happy! Come again :)

said...

I like Your style .
the necklace from urban planet is also amazing (:
I am now a follower (:
xx

scarlettnights.blogspot.com