28.6.11

sponsor quirky explosion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello friends, followers, and future sponsors! (Hah, see what I did there?)

I'm a classy girl. So classy, in fact, that I'm going try my best to be super discrete when I ask you for your money. (Hah, see what I did there?) I put hours and hours into this blog each week. It's becoming a little job of mine. But a cool job. Because it's fun! The only thing is, oh gosh, darn, I'm not making any money. Consequently, I've decided to start looking for sponsors.

If you are interested in sponsoring QUIRKY EXPLOSION please send an email over to lexyht[at]hotmail[dot]com or click here for more details!

Have a stupendous day, folks!
- Lexy

P.S. I'm legitimately stoked for my next post. AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO. Dun, dun, dunnn...