Oh, did I sound pretentious there? Well, FINE. I'll give you my SUPPORTING ANSWERS to above statement. This post includes:
1) A rap.
2) A giveaway.
Um, need I repeat myself? No. But I will. This post is going to MOTHERBEEPING RULEZ. Let's commence.
1) In this RAP, LHizzle raps about a coming giveaway. It's pretty awes- er, I mean, it's MAD DOPE.
2) The Giveaway. It's also mad dope. Fly. Ballin', if you will. Whatever adjectives you choose to attach to said giveaway, it really is, in plain gangstah terms, PIMPIN'.
This beaded bracelet is all the way from Guatemala. And it's quite something. Now I know that this isn't the "investment piece" or the "goes with everything" bracelet, but I have HIGH HOPES for it. It's an explosion of beading and colours and it's perfect to make an outfit POP. And really, that's what fashion is all about! The POP. Anyone can rock it - whether your style is more eclectic and crazy (pair it with some of those fun colours of yours!), or simple and classic (let it make a statement!) - it'll be a great addition to any existing wardrobe.
You know how magazines and fashion-y people and the likes talk about statement pieces? WELL THIS IS IT. And YOU yes, YOU, could win it!
Definitely something that I would wear. (Yes, that's supposed to be enticing. (Actually, I'm not going to lie - I bought a very similar one for myself. Because it's THAT awesome.))
1. You must be a follower of this blog.
2. Leave a comment with your email and gangstah name.
3. Extra entries:
- (+1) Follow me on Twitter
- (+2) Tweet about this blog or giveaway
- (+5) Blog about this blog or giveaway by posting my highly professional rap on your blog [Click "Embed" on the video, and copy the link]
- (+10) Make YOUR own rap about this blog or giveaway. Post it on your blog. I will rig the giveaway if you do this. No, I won't. But I will love you eternally. Almost to a point of your danger... Do it at your own risk. (BUT REALLY DO IT! It would change my life. Ish.)
The Giveaway is open to EVERYONE (Hollaaa, International Readers!) and will end on August 22, 2010. Good luck!