30.5.10

forest nymph 1.0

My sister's a seemingly hot topic for this blog now isn't she? (*Insert imaginary link to last-last two posts*) Well here she is, yet again, milking on to her 15 minutes of fame, via my blog. (I don't even know if I'm trying to find some sneaky insult, but I'm going to say I'm not, because that phrase lacked anything even remote to "wittiness.")

Spent a few days working on a project for Media. You could essentially do anything so, naturally, I decided to do a fashion spread. Words associated with this shoot would be: Wanderer, Forest Nymph, Alice minus the acid, Enchanted... It was actually so much fun styling and editing these photos - hope y'aaaall enjoy! (Hey know, just because I'm a big stylist and photographer now doesn't mean that I'm losing my Southern roots. Awkward pause. Oh yeah. You're right. I'm not a big stylist or photographer now. Nor am I from the south... Um, anyhow...) Here's a few shots of the few hundred from day one. Literally.

Model - Sibling (Mimi), Photography & Styling - Me (Lexy)
Outfit One: I actually love this outfit a rather lot. I will likely wear it in the future. And I will likely post it. And in my post, I will likely refer back to this post. And I will likely say something like "I'm psychic." So yeah. BEWARE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Numero 2:
Was getting dark. Therefore, it was just a "beauty" shot. Huh. I love this headband. Um, enjoy my sister's face?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Many more to come! I have a few outfit posts and other jazz but we have now entered the era of EXAMINATIONS. (Please picture some dry ice steaming from that word and maybe some red light for effect. And a brewing stew.) But once this era passes by, more to post. Pinky promise.

:)

27 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Really cute outfits, love the 2nd look especially!

Anonymous said...

wow! i love these outfits and the pictures! the setting was great. you are very good about choosing a place. :)

thanks for checking out my blog and reading. come back soon.

littlepinkshoe.blogspot.com

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

Wow!! I especially love the first look. Your sister looks adorable, can't wait to see you wearing this outfit. The photography is really cool also.

Riza said...

Great outfits!!! I am now forced to follow you!!! Your blog is that amazing!!!

Jen said...

Such great styling - your sister looks fab! Love the headband.

FashionJazz said...

Such cute outfits! Have a lovely wk! Xx

Ali Hval said...

Awww, this looks fun! Styling your sister and all. :) Great outfit!!

Hello Naka said...

i love her skirt ^^

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

I love love love love all those photos. They are so beautiful!

Mel said...

Your sister is adorable, and I love the romantic feel of the pictures and the outfits!

April said...

Oo. I love that outfit in the first ones. It's fantastic.

Teresa said...

Beautiful photos! I love the soft colors.

invasionista

Jen Hsieh said...

i adore these pictures you took of your sister and the styling is fantastic! bravo and i can't wait to see you in that outfit as well :)

Iulia Romana said...

Wow,she looks like Alice in Wonderland! Well done,dear ♥

toxic disco boy said...

LOVE! white on white looks so fresh!

Unknown said...

I got your comment and I loved it! Thanks so much for it. It really made my week. Literally. I still think about it. Why such a big deal? I haven't gotten comments in a long while and I haven't heard from you other than on my phone when I get your tweets. Yes...I follow you on my phone. I love your sister in these pictures! She looks like an old 50's chic. At the same time she looks like a little girl playing dress up(not a bad thing!). Very cute. So now there are 2 fashionable dressing people in your family. lol. Well, as far as I am concerned.
Check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

love love love your outfits! espesh the 1st one, i love the textures and layers!
xx

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! Love the styling in both looks!

erika sorocco said...

You always take the most phenomenal pictures - and your style never fails! Love this!! :)

Leah said...

Love the beauty shot... perfect lighting. And the white ensemble is truly beautiful. xoxo

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

your little sister looks like my big sister when she was young...especially the eyes and mouth..:D love this concept and the
'frozen' lips...very cool. and hey, it's a good way for you to make the most out of the canadian weather...i hear it's snowing there again...

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

thx for voted..
your link was done too..check on it on my list..
you can follow me too if you dont mind

Unknown said...

very pretty i love these pictures

sartob said...

wow both of them look gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

lovely outfit looks very pretty i like this post

Aimee said...

love these photos, the first outfit is awesome!

HDM said...

Your sister is pretty! I'm assuming she's younger...?